Tuesday, November 21, 2017

THE WINNER OF MY FREE PASS TO ROOTSTECH 2018 IS...

ANNOUNCING THE WINNER OF A ROOTSTECH PASS


No... the winner is NOT Donny Osmond, although I did see him at Rootstech a couple of years ago. As a Rootstech 2018 Ambassador from Australia, I am thrilled to announce that the winner of my free PASS to Rootstech 2018 has been selected. 

Thankyou to all those who entered my "CONNECT BELONG" competition via Instagram, Google Plus, Twitter or by leaving a comment on my blog. Your reasons for wishing to win the pass and attend Rootstech were all wonderfully compelling. I wish I had a pass to give everyone! My winner has been selected and today I am pleased to announce...




WENDY ALLEN  known also as  the geekygenealogist   entered my Rootstech Pass Competition on Instagram. She wrote " I have never been to Rootstech before. I've been doing family history for over 40 years (since I was a kid). I'm now a genealogy librarian in our local archives/public library..." 

Wendy felt that attending Rootstech would help her in her job as well as with her hobby of researching family history. Well, I am happy to say that you have won my Pass Wendy and I certainly hope that this will help you as the geekygenealogist to get to Rootstech in February 2018.

CONGRATULATIONS WENDY ALLEN!

I have notified Wendy and she is very excited. I have sent the winner's certificate to her by email so she can happily claim her PASS TO ROOTSTECH 2018. 

Many thanks again to all those who entered the competition and of course a HUGE thankyou to the Rootstech organisers for allowing me to give away this pass to such a deserving family historian. 

There is so much to learn at Rootstech. Image Sharn White 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this giveaway!! I’ve been looking at the schedule and marking down the sessions that I want to attend.

    ReplyDelete